Before I get into this week, can I tell you how chuffed I am that ‘pogpast’ is a thing? It makes me happy and so grateful for the amazing community of people who listen to us each week and allow us a degree of self-interested rambling. We love you guys and love that you enjoy the show. Thanks so much for being awesome.
This week it’s another hostful, where we do our best to answer some listener questions. Ben even sings a bit. It’s a beautiful thing.
Fortunately, this was our first time recording with a two-mic set up (we’re so professional) so Ben’s mic is a little quiet. We’ve done our best to shift the levels around and it should be fine but if things sound a little different, that’s why.
We spend this week’s episode answering a handful of great questions straight from you, including:
- How can I find support and guidance in my local area, particularly from those looking to live a similarly slow, simple life?
- Can you give us an insight into your daily life?
- Any tips for the upcoming holidays, especially the social engagements with friends and colleagues?
- Can you suggest some other podcasts in a similar vein to the Slow Home Podcast?
- What’s been the biggest advantage or most rewarding aspect of slow living?
It’s a great group of questions and I think we do a good job of giving you the answers, amidst the singing and general silliness.
This week’s episode is brought to you by…well, you! Some listeners want to support the show in a more direct way, so we’ve created a Patreon page so you can do just that. There’s no obligation to contribute – simply sharing the show with friends or leaving a review in iTunes is fabulous – but if you did want to help support the show financially you can donate as little as $1 a month and know that you’re helping us to cover our costs.
Alternatively, you can listen to the show directly, simply by hitting the Play button above. Enjoy!
Things to Check Out After Today’s Episode:
- a simple year – 12-months of guided learning in how to live a simpler, slower life
- Minimalist.org – Local meet-up groups
Today’s Sponsor: You! Head to our Patreon page to contribute to the running of the show.