Episode 4 of massive launch week for The Slow Home Podcast, and this is the first of two solo shows. It’s just me, you, my mic and some thoughts on slow living.
In today’s episode I dig in to what I mean when I talk about slow living. That is, what do proponents of slow living actually do differently, what is important and what isn’t important. I also round out the show with a list of 9 massive benefits of slowing down and living a simpler life.
Grab a cup of something and enjoy. (And please let me know what you think of the solo show as opposed to the interviews. I’m learning about this whole podcasting thing in a very public way so any feedback you may have would be gratefully accepted.)
Alternatively, you can listen to the show directly from the blog, simply by hitting the Play button above. Enjoy!
What You’ll Hear About in Today’s Episode:
- What I mean when I talk about ‘slow living’
- Why I think anyone can benefit from slowing down, in spite of the fast-paced busy-ness we experience on a daily basis
- The nine massive benefits I’ve experienced from creating a slower life:
Things to Check Out After Today’s Episode:
- 34 Proven Ways to Keep Your Home Clutter-Free
- 21 Quick Actions You Can Do Today to Simplify Your Life
- Gratitude is Hard
- Choose Positivity. Opt for Happiness.