- How do I deal with the negative judgements (both internal and external) that come with slowing down and simplifying my life?
- How can I integrate nature and the outdoors into a slower, everyday life?
- What books have helped in your journey towards a slower, simpler life?
The episode’s format is a little different but I hope it’s something you enjoy. We certainly had fun recording it!
Want to submit a question of your own for the next Hostful Q&A?
If you have any questions about slowing down or simplifying life, I’ve created a page for you to submit them either via email or voice recording. Head over here to ask your questions – I’d love to answer them in the next Q&A show.
In the meantime though, enjoy today’s episode and, as always, feel free to leave your questions or suggestions in the comments below.
Alternatively, you can listen to the show directly, simply by hitting the Play button above. Enjoy!
Things to Check Out After Today’s Episode:
- 4 Reasons to Stop Unhealthy Comparisons (via Mike Burns)
- In Praise of Slowness – Carl Honore
- Thrive – Arianna Huffington
- Simplify – Joshua Becker
Your stuff doesn’t have feelings: Dear Toy Story, thanks for nothing
Love Slow? Support the show!
- Join the Slow Experiment Club over on Patreon. Our current experiment is all about awe and how slowing down for an awe-inspiring moment every day can affect your life in massive ways. The good news is you can join in the fun for as little as $1 a month
- Follow us on Instagram @slowhomepod
- Sign up for our slow-living love letters
- Leave a rating or review in iTunes
- Keep listening: