Alternatively, you can listen to the show directly, simply by hitting the Play button above. Enjoy!
Things to Check Out After Today’s Episode:
- Katie’s blog: Making This Home
- Journal Store: Gadanke
- Katie on Twitter: @gadanke
- Episode 2 of The Slow Home Podcast with Joel Zaslofsky and experience curation
- Episode 5 of The Slow Home Podcast, where I walk through my morning rhythm.
- Katie’s wonderful TedX Talk on storytelling and the power it holds in creating a more intentional life. (This is really wonderful and totally worth watching).
- Austin Kleon’s work on creating a Have Done List, as opposed to a To Do List
Love Slow? Support the show!
- Join the Slow Experiment Club over on Patreon. We’re launching a new Slow Experiment soon (focused on social media use) and you can join in the fun for as little as $1 a month
- Follow us on Instagram @slowhomepod
- Sign up for our slow-living love letters
- Leave a rating or review in iTunes
- Keep listening: