——Last but not least, this week is our episode with the awesome Jocelyn Glei, writer and creator of the podcast Hurry Slowly. Now seemed like the perfect time to feature my chat with Jocelyn, as we focus on the relationship between technology, work, life, slow and creativity. And if you’re anything like me as you get back into the swing of work after the holidays, many of us will be looking for ways to keep a little more slow in our work. Jocelyn shares so many great resources, and I hope you find something to explore from this episode. There’s a full list of links and resources below. And excitingly, we’ll see you next month for the brand-new new season of the show!
Things to Check Out After Today’s Episode:
- Jocelyn’s podcast: Hurry Slowly
- Jocelyn’s website
- Jocelyn on Twitter
- Jocelyn’s book, Unsubscribe
- Books referenced in this episode:
- 365 Days of Slow
Love Slow? Support the show!
- Join the Slow Experiment Club over on Patreon. Our current experiment is all about awe and how slowing down for an awe-inspiring moment every day can affect your life in massive ways. The good news is you can join in the fun for as little as $1 a month
- Follow us on Instagram @slowhomepod
- Sign up for our slow-living love letters
- Leave a rating or review in iTunes
- Keep listening: