- Civil Marriage Celebrant
- Justice of the Peace
- Jazz Singer
- English Teacher
- Tai Chi Instructor
- Youth Worker
- and is training to become an officer in the Australia Reserve!
Things to Check Out After Today’s Episode:
- Monty’s new podcast: The Meaning Of…
- Website: Dr Monty Badami
- If you are interested to learn more about Monty’s upcoming Right of Passage camps you can email him at [email protected]
- Connect with Monty: Facebook
- The Live Life Simply Online Retreat is open for registration until October 22, 2017. Secure your place now!
Support the Show:You may have heard that we recently hit 3 million (!!) downloads of The Slow Home Podcast! Not only does that fact blow my mind, it’s also thanks to your lovely self and the community of people who listen to the show every week, send in your questions and offer your feedback. I’m so grateful you’re here and part of this, and for anyone who has supported the show in any way over the past year – thank you so much. If you do love the show and would like to show your support by becoming a patron, head over here to make a small monthly donation (as little as $1 a month) and know that any amount makes a huge difference to us being able to cover costs. Most importantly, thanks for being here!
Love Slow? Support the show!
- Join the Slow Experiment Club over on Patreon. Our current experiment is all about awe and how slowing down for an awe-inspiring moment every day can affect your life in massive ways. The good news is you can join in the fun for as little as $1 a month
- Follow us on Instagram @slowhomepod
- Sign up for our slow-living love letters
- Leave a rating or review in iTunes
- Keep listening: