Things to Check Out After Today’s Episode:
- Episode 10 – Courtney Carver on Health, Minimalism and Tiny Wardrobes
- Pre-Order Soulful Simplicity ahead of its December 26 release
- Website: Be More With Less
- Connect with Courtney: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
- Learn more about Simple Year 2018 – a 12-month guided simplicity program, created by Courtney and featuring these incredible contributors – The Minimalists, Cait Flanders, Jules Clancy, Marc and Angel Chernoff, Tammy Strobel, Colin Wright, Anthony Ongaro, Erin Juenemann and Rachel Macy Stafford.
Support the Show:You may have heard that we recently hit 3 million (!!) downloads of The Slow Home Podcast! Not only does that fact blow my mind, it’s also thanks to your lovely self and the community of people who listen to the show every week, send in your questions and offer your feedback. I’m so grateful you’re here and part of this, and for anyone who has supported the show in any way over the past year – thank you so much. If you do love the show and would like to show your support by becoming a patron, head over here to make a small monthly donation (as little as $1 a month) and know that any amount makes a huge difference to us being able to cover costs. Most importantly, thanks for being here!
Love Slow? Support the show!
- Join the Slow Experiment Club over on Patreon. We’re launching a new Slow Experiment soon (focused on social media use) and you can join in the fun for as little as $1 a month
- Follow us on Instagram @slowhomepod
- Sign up for our slow-living love letters
- Leave a rating or review in iTunes
- Keep listening: