Low-tox living with Alexx Stuart – SHP031
Everyone’s path to a simpler life unfolds differently, but as I’ve been interviewing guests for the podcast and talking to more and more people about their stories, it’s becoming clear that there are common points in most tellings. Common realisations as we strip away the excess, the clutter, the stress and the stuff.
One of the most common is the desire to simplify the food we eat and the products we use, simply because of the impact they’re having on our well being.
Today I chat with Alexx Stuart, low-tox living expert, about the changes we can make to our food and many of our everyday products, and the impact these changes can have on our well being.
We look at the first steps anyone can take to make the shift towards a low-tox life, and also talk about guilt and how to move past the fear of being “too far gone” to make any significant changes.
It’s an information-packed episode so be sure to check out the resources listed below, as well as Alexx’s upcoming Low Tox Life ecourse
where you can learn everything you’ve ever wanted to know about how to ditch nasty toxins from your life and home.
Head over to iTunes to subscribe to the show and play the episode.
Alternatively, you can listen to the show directly, simply by hitting the Play button above. Enjoy!
Things to Check Out After Today’s Episode:
- Documentary recommendations:
Love Slow? Support the show!
- Join the Slow Experiment Club over on Patreon. Our current experiment is all about awe and how slowing down for an awe-inspiring moment every day can affect your life in massive ways. The good news is you can join in the fun for as little as $1 a month
- Follow us on Instagram @slowhomepod
- Sign up for our slow-living love letters
- Leave a rating or review in iTunes
- Keep listening: