We’re in to the second week of our screen-free bedroom experiment and honestly – it’s a delight. As I mentioned in last week’s episode we’d done some backsliding in allowing our phones in to the bedroom and this past week has been such a great reminder of how much we gain when we lose the tech.
I’m feeling far more relaxed in the morning and find myself slipping back in to my preferred morning rhythm much more easily, while Ben loves the fact that he’s reading more.
One of the interesting things I’ve noticed has been “the twitch” that Anthony Ongaro spoke about back in Episode 54 of the poggie. It’s really amazing to see just how often I go to reach for my phone and it’s only that it’s not there that I even realise I’m doing it.
It’s going to be a great week!
- Screen-Free Bedroom #1
- Break the Twitch with Anthony Ongaro
- Screen-Free Bedrooms – Episode 4 of Straight and Curly
Love Slow? Support the show!
- Join the Slow Experiment Club over on Patreon. Our current experiment is all about awe and how slowing down for an awe-inspiring moment every day can affect your life in massive ways. The good news is you can join in the fun for as little as $1 a month
- Follow us on Instagram @slowhomepod
- Sign up for our slow-living love letters
- Leave a rating or review in iTunes
- Keep listening: