——This week we’re heading back on the road and featuring my conversation with friend of the show (and friend of mine!) Tsh Oxenreider. This episode was recorded live at Book People in Austin during the Slow book tour, and we were lucky enough to record in front of a lovely audience. Tsh and I speak about what slow living looks like for us in real life, our thoughts on balance, what we see minimalism and simplicity morphing into in the age of social media and so much more. Plus our lovely audience had a whole heap of excellent questions for us and we have a lot of fun answering those at the end too.
Things to Check Out After Today’s Episode:
- Episodes 29 + 163 with Tsh
- Tsh’s website
- Tsh’s Instagram
- Episode 151 featuring Annie Raser-Rowland
- 365 Days of Slow – our new year-long, five-minutes-a-day slow living experiment
Love Slow? Support the show!
- Join the Slow Experiment Club over on Patreon. We’re launching a new Slow Experiment soon (focused on social media use) and you can join in the fun for as little as $1 a month
- Follow us on Instagram @slowhomepod
- Sign up for our slow-living love letters
- Leave a rating or review in iTunes
- Keep listening: