In today’s episode I sat down to talk with Eric Zimmer, the creator of The One You Feed – one of my favourite podcasts.
Eric was such a delightful and insightful person to talk to, and while Ben gives me grief for saying this too often, I genuinely could have sat and chatted with him for hours.
We talk about his podcast and the stunning parable that gives the show its name, his unexpected thoughts on social media and its role in our dissatisfaction, comparison and perfectionism, as well as how to create and maintain habits in the best and easiest possible way.
Once you’ve listened to our conversation, I’d urge you to go check out The One You Feed in iTunes – you won’t regret it!
In the meantime though, enjoy the show.
Alternatively, you can listen to the show directly, simply by hitting the Play button above. Enjoy!
Things to Check Out After Today’s Episode:
- James Clear on Episode 54 of The One You Feed
- The Parable: The One You Feed
- Subscribe to The One You Feed on iTunes
- Social: @oneyoufeed | Facebook
Love Slow? Support the show!
- Join the Slow Experiment Club over on Patreon. Our current experiment is all about awe and how slowing down for an awe-inspiring moment every day can affect your life in massive ways. The good news is you can join in the fun for as little as $1 a month
- Follow us on Instagram @slowhomepod
- Sign up for our slow-living love letters
- Leave a rating or review in iTunes
- Keep listening: