- How do you deal with friend or relationship clutter?
- Is there room in the life of a working mum to pursue slow living? Or is it solely the domain of the single-income family?
Usually I’m excited to share these conversations, but that second question really had me talking in circles. And while I did my best to articulate my thoughts on what is a really complex and highly individual issue, I worry that I left too many things unsaid. But there’s only so much we can fit into a 30-minute conversation!
I’m really looking forward to getting your thoughts and feedback on this one, so please feel free to leave your comments below.
Today’s show is sponsored by Audible.com where you can access over 180,000 audiobooks, including On Writing by Stephen King (and yes, it is the second time I’ve recommended this book but it is THAT good.) Click here to get a free, no strings attached, 30-day trial of Audible and claim one free audiobook of your choice.
Alternatively, you can listen to the show directly, simply by hitting the Play button above. Enjoy!
Love Slow? Support the show!
- Join the Slow Experiment Club over on Patreon. We’re launching a new Slow Experiment soon (focused on social media use) and you can join in the fun for as little as $1 a month
- Follow us on Instagram @slowhomepod
- Sign up for our slow-living love letters
- Leave a rating or review in iTunes
- Keep listening: