Bonus: Joshua Becker Returns!
This is a special bonus episode of the show, featuring a chat I recently had with Joshua Becker of Becoming Minimalist.
Joshua, his wife Kim, and Joe Darago, have just launched The Hope Effect
– a charity designed to revolutionise orphan care.
To be honest, I had no real idea of the difficult and damaging environment many young orphaned children are brought up in, and once I heard Joshua’s reasons for and the plan behind The Hope Effect, I absolutely had to share it with you.
Today we talk about the work of The Hope Effect, what made Joshua and his wife decide to start a charity (which is a story of great generosity in itself) and how you can get involved this holiday season.
Take a listen, check out The Hope Effect
and share this episode with your friends and family.
Love Slow? Support the show!
- Join the Slow Experiment Club over on Patreon. We’re launching a new Slow Experiment soon (focused on social media use) and you can join in the fun for as little as $1 a month
- Follow us on Instagram @slowhomepod
- Sign up for our slow-living love letters
- Leave a rating or review in iTunes
- Keep listening: