This week, I’m so excited to share a new Listener Chat with you, this time featuring librarian-teacher and all-round lovely person, Morgan. When I put a call out on Facebook for Calgary-based listeners a couple of weeks ago, Morgan was the first to volunteer her time. A few days later we got to sit down at our apartment and chat for a couple of hours and I am SO glad we did. There were two big themes that came out of this conversation – one being Morgan’s amazing literary brain. She has so many nuggets of wisdom drawn from her extensive reading, and I was inspired to pick up my reading game after chatting with her. The second theme is that of living a values-based life, and I walked away from our chat so moved by the choices Morgan and her family have made over the past few years, all of which are aligned with their values and the kind of life they want to create for themselves. She also shares the back story and decisions that went in to a massive life change for her and her family, as well as the strategies she used to begin simplifying, and the inspiration she draws on when living mindfully. It’s always fascinating for me to talk to anyone at all about slow and simple living, but having the opportunity to chat with listeners of the show is so incredibly inspiring to me, and I’m really looking forward to more of them in the future. In the meantime though, enjoy this chat with Morgan. I know I did!
——Head over to iTunes to subscribe to the show and play the episode. Or you can listen to the show directly, simply by hitting the Play button above. Enjoy!
Things to Check Out After Today’s Episode:
- The Simple Life Project
- Unclutter Your Life in One Week by Erin Rooney Doland
- Becoming Minimalist
- Capsule wardrobe inspiration on Project 333
- Connect with Morgan: @thesimplelifeproject on IG
- #slowhomepod Use this hashtag when you give us a shout on Instagram
Love Slow? Support the show!
- Join the Slow Experiment Club over on Patreon. We’re launching a new Slow Experiment soon (focused on social media use) and you can join in the fun for as little as $1 a month
- Follow us on Instagram @slowhomepod
- Sign up for our slow-living love letters
- Leave a rating or review in iTunes
- Keep listening: