- Planning for the future vs living in the moment
- How to minimise time spent talking on the phone, as it impedes our attempts to live a simpler, more present life
- How simplifying life has impacted our relationships
- How to balance work, family and down-time, particularly with a new job
- What can we do to reconcile our work lives with our values, or how to overcome the discrepancy from one to the other.
Things to Check Out After Today’s Episode:
- Scott Eblin on The Slow Home Podcast
- Sarah Wilson – Am I a hypocrite?
- #slowhomepod Use this hashtag when you give us a shout on Twitter or Instagram
Support the Show:If you love the show and would like to show your support by becoming a patron, head over here to make a small monthly donation (as little as $1 a month) and know that any amount makes a huge difference to us being able to cover costs. If you love the show and want to support it by continuing to subscribe, listen, share with friends/family or leave a review on iTunes, that’s awesome too! Most important of all, thanks for being here!
Love Slow? Support the show!
- Join the Slow Experiment Club over on Patreon. We’re launching a new Slow Experiment soon (focused on social media use) and you can join in the fun for as little as $1 a month
- Follow us on Instagram @slowhomepod
- Sign up for our slow-living love letters
- Leave a rating or review in iTunes
- Keep listening: